The Iceberg Leadership Institute® is passionate about the personal, professional, clinical and commercial development of individuals and organisations through the power of effective leadership.
Specifically, it is committed to helping people form life-changing habits that enable them to create lasting influence in the world around them.
The complete workshop series:
Level 1: Discovering Leadership
- Defining leadership; and contrasting management
- The ‘Iceberg Leadership’ concept
- The case for leadership effectiveness in the workplace
- Laws, principles and models of different leadership styles
Level 2: Self Leadership
- Defining personal and professional purpose
- Creating vision for life at home, work and in community
- Setting goals; refining values; putting accountabilities in place
- Building sustainable life habits for a busy professional
Level 3: Team Leadership
- Communicating and connecting with others
- Leading individuals, teams, and communities
- Navigating the life-cycle of a team under development
- Empowerment and loyalty
- Team strategy and growth opportunities
Level 4: Organisational Leadership
- Leading leaders
- 360 degree situational leadership
- Change and crisis management
- Crucial conversations and conflict resolution
- Maturing through the seasons of leadership
There is no prerequisite to complete each level sequentially, although this is recommended.
Modified workshops and keynote presentations can be tailored on request
Find an Iceberg Workshop in your state
It is with regret Iceberg Workshops are temporarily suspended until we are in a national position of greater stability. We look forward to announcing 2022 dates and locations in the near future.
Personal mentoring, team presentations and coaching masterclasses are available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 1 – TBC
Level 2 – TBC
Level 3 – TBC
Level 4 – TBC
The Iceberg Leadership workshops rely on the positive interaction between people, innovative discussion, the sharing of knowledge, and meaningful personal connections. These factors mean the workshops are best delivered in person. However, in the event of a COVID-19 outbreak or government imposed restrictions that prevent the presentation of these workshops, they will be rescheduled to suit all participants or a full refund will be provided if you cannot attend as a result.